What is our return policy?
Merchandise purchased from our website can only be exchanged or returned to our warehouse via mail. For boats, kayaks and accessories purchased at any of the multiple retailers where Pelican merchandise is available, please contact the retailer directly to request a refund or an exchange.
Upon presentation ofthe original receipt, we will gladly refund or exchange new and unused merchandise purchased from Pelican’s website within 30 days of the delivery date*.All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
If you no longer have the receipt for your online purchase, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of your original receipt.
* This policy does not apply to clearance or final sale items. Clearance or final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
• You will see your refund on your creditcard within 7 to 14 business days from the processing date. However, dependingon your financial institution, it could take up to 30 business days for your funds to be reflected on your statement.
• Customers are responsible for return delivery charges. You may choose the delivery method at your discretion.
• Original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
How to request a return or refund?
To request a return, please fill out the form below with your order number and email address used when purchase was made.
If you are unable to fill the form below : please send an email to email@example.com or call our customer service direct line at 1-888-669-6960.
We recommend that you order the replacement item as soon as possible, without waiting for your return to be processed, as these two transactions are handled independently.
Once your request for a return is approved/form completed and that you have a return merchandise authorization number:
• Pack securely the item in its original packaging(if possible) in the shipping box along with all instructions, parts and accessories;
• Remove or cover all old labels and barcodes;
• Cut the top part of the return authorization and attach the label to the return package; and put the bottom part in the package.
• Return address: Pelican–Ecommerce 2295 Rue de la Métropole, Longueuil, QC J4G 1E5, CA
• Drop the package off at any retail post office or arrange for a pick up.