Shipping and Delivery
- We currently ship exclusively to Canada and the US but do not support shipment to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US Territories. In the case that your address is not accessible, please contact customer service for any special arrangement at 1-888-669-6960.
- Although your shipping and payment address can differ, your shipping address must always be located in Canada or the United States.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to certain areas. In this case, an agent will be in contact with you.
- In the event we send in multiple shipments, we may ship your order separately. A tracking number will be provided for each one.
- All accessories' orders will be processed within 2 business days. Please allow up to 7 business days for the carrier to bring your order to your home. A confirmation email with tracking information will be sent to you when your package is shipped. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number to be activated on the carriers' websites.
- Processing and Delivery times go into effect the business day after you place an order.
- Watercraft and Utility sleds are shipped via another service, see details in the section below.
- If you decide to return an accessory, please file the return form on the website. Note that you are responsible for both the original and the return shipping cost. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
All watercraft and utility sleds are final sale
- If you decide to refuse delivery, the return will not be accepted, no refund will be authorized, and you may be charged additional fees for the shipping return. If you see any damages on the product at delivery, please contact customer service at 1-888-6960, available from Monday to Friday from 8h00 am to 5pm EST.
- If you have not received your order after 7 to 10 business days, please call Customer Service at 1-888-669-6960, available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5pm EST, or contact us on our live chat.
Out of stock items
Occasionally, our inventory may be incorrect. If the product ordered is not currently in stock, you will receive a phone call to notify you of our error.
We will then ask you if you are willing to wait for the product to arrive or if you would like the order to be cancelled and refunded. If you are willing to wait, we will ship the product once it is in stock.
Parts & Accessories
Carrier: UPS, FedEx, USPS, Canada Post
|Order cost total||Standard Shipping charge||Shipping & Delivery time|
|$0.01 - $24.99||$9.99||2 to 7 business days|
|$25.00 - $74.99||$14.99||2 to 7 business days|
|$75.00 and above||Free||2 to 7 business days|
Carrier: UPS, FedEx, USPS, Canada Post
|Order weight||Standard Shipping charge||Shipping & Delivery time|
|Less than 8 pounds (3.6 kg)||$19.99||2 to 7 business days|
|Between 8 and 30 pounds (3.6 - 13.6 kg)||$49.99||2 to 7 business days|
Watercrafts and Utility sleds
We are pleased to offer you delivery of our boats directly to your home. However, due to the nature of the product, the process is slightly different than shipping accessories.
Watercrafts and utility sleds are not eligible for free shipping due to weight and handling. Shipping cost will be displayed at checkout and may vary depending on shipping areas. We reserve the right to refuse delivery to certain areas hardly accessible by our carrier. In this case, a customer service agent will be in contact with you.
Carrier: Day&Ross, ABF, YRC, Estes
|Type of watercraft and utility sleds||Standard Shipping charge||Shipping & Delivery time|
|All Utility sleds and kayaks||$74.99 to $299.99||5 to 15 business days|
|Pedal boats and Fishing boats||$174.99 to $424.99||5 to 15 business days|
How to prepare for my watercraft delivery - Please follow these steps to prepare for your watercraft delivery
We work with key partners to ensure the best delivery experience
- Make sure to include a valid phone number while ordering, to allow the carrier to schedule delivery with you as soon as your order arrives at the final terminal.
- If a change of address is required, please contact customer service and it will be our pleasure to accommodate you as long as the order has not been shipped yet from Pelican's facility. Fees may apply depending on the new destination.
- You will need to be there in person when the truck arrives and arrange for help if needed since the driver may not assist you in moving the item into your home.
- After inspecting the watercraft, a signature of the invoice will be required